SagradaFamiliaTours.nl – your private guide in Barcelona – City Tours and Daytrips
PRIVATE TOUR AND GUIDE SAGRADA FAMILIA
The Sagrada Familia private tour is the most complete tour of Gaudi´s masterpiece and his life. You will get to know all about why he was so influenced by nature and how he was able to apply this in his works. Join the private tour to enjoy the skip the line entrance for the Sagrada Familia, guided by a passionate guide who loves to tell you all about Barcelona´s most amazing architect. From the outside the Sagrada Familia is already stunning, but once you get inside with us you will see the Sagrada Familia is not just about a pretty cover.
Save a lot of time with "Skip the line" access
- Until 4 persons € 150,- excluding entrance fee Sagrada Familia (€18,- payable when we meet at the entrance; we will take care of the tickets).
- From 4th person or more: € 50,- p.p. excluding entrance fee Sagrada Familia (€18,- payable when we meet at the entrance; we will take care of the tickets).
- Official private guide recognized by city of Barcelona
- Bring your own group; group is closed for others
- Skip the line access
- Sagrada Familia entrance ticket reservation
- 75 minutes tour
- Explanations Outside - all about the towers, passion & birth facades
- Explanations Inside
- Sagrada Familia Museum
- Headphones if your group is over 10 persons
- Stay longer inside after tour finishes
- Access to towers (can be arranged; additional fee)
- Access to crypt (can be arranged; additional fee)
- Entrance fees Sagrada Familia ( we do make the reservation for the tickets, but you need to pay them in cash at the meeting point.
- Please be aware of dress code Sagrada Familia. Entrance may be refused with inappropiate clothing (shirts without sleeves,too short trousers, beach alike clothing or shoes.
OUR TOURS WILL MAKE THE SAGRADA FAMILIA LOOK EVEN BETTER
Experience the Sagrada Familia in the best possible way. Guided by a fluent English guide, you will get enthusiastic just by the guides passion and knowledge about the sight. You will learn all about Gaudi, his masterpiece and all the symbology behind each pillar.